Pages

Bunny in Basket

We had a lot of fun at my parents last week, but it is always good to be back.  I got some coloring done while I was there.  My mom would crochet while I colored and we watched the kids run around.  That is why I have to go to the gym.  I color (sitting on my bum) while they run around and burn calories.  I guess it is worth it, when I get to play with my copics.  

Here is one of the images from Hero Arts that my friend, Barb, sent me to color.  I know it is after Easter, but this card is wishing you had a Happy Easter.  Tate was so excited for the Easter Bunny to visit.  He gave up candy for lent.  He did a great job, because he had so many temptations.  I can't believe how much candy he gets at school.  Tate would bring candy home from school and give it to his brother.  Next year, Tanner is going to give up candy too, so we will have to store the goodies until Easter morning.  Yesterday, Tate asked if he could have as much candy as possible.  I had to laugh and say that he could have some, but don't eat all of it in one day.   

I used so many copics on this image I didn't keep track of the colors I used.  I don't do a very good job at that, so for all of the images I colored while on vacation I don't have a color combo for you.  Sorry!  I will try to keep track of that in the future.



Materials used: Paper - Sweet Pea Level 2 (CTMH), white (Georgia Pacific Paper); Stamp - name unknown (Hero Arts); Ink - black (Memento), copics, blush (CTMH), sunny yellow (CTMH), sunkiss yellow (CTMH), buttercup (CTMH); Accessories - Swiss dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Small Scalloped Classic Ovals (Nestabilities), pearl brads (Paper Studio), white daisy sassy strands (CTMH), round tab punch (SU), So Swirly jumbo wheel (SU)


Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! This is awesome. Love the image and you did a great job on coloring.

Barb said...

REALLY cute, Kim! Your coloring is awesome on this one! Love the shading on the daffodils! And you got into all those little nooks and crannies, too! Your card looks great!

wendyp said...

oh, this is so cute! Love your coloring!!!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful coloring, Kim! The image looks absolutely terrific!

What a special boy to give up candy for Lent!

Sounds like a good time was had by all at your mom's. Glad to have you home again, though!