Pages

Catching Up

I wanted to take the time to catch up on a couple blogging awards I received from my fellow blogging friends.  Thanks, ladies!  I apologize I do not do post these timely.  

First, Steph gave me this award.  You need to check out her blog Where'd All My Money Go?!

She does a great job and don't ya love her blog title? 


Second, my friend, Barb, from The Buzz and Kathleen at Kathleen's Crafty Creations gave me this cute award.  Barb is very creative and has a link to her 365 project that I would like to do next year.  Check her blog out!  Kathleen is very creative and has many cute projects for you to see.  Go to her blog for inspiration too!



I visit many blogs throughout the week and many of them our the DT members from Paper Craft Planet, which you can visit from my sidebar.  There is one blog, Creative Bliss, that I want you to visit.  My friend, Jeanne, is so creative from making cute little critters for her daughters, digi scrapping, cards and gifts.  Wow!  She has a lot of creative energy!

No comments: