Pages

A tisket a tasket....

an Easter basket!

There are only two people who can make it to card club tonight.  Our project is to make this cute Easter basket.  Since there are only two club members attending and I happen to have two Easter cards left in "my stash", they will each get one.  This way they will have a little basket and card for someone special this Easter.  

The cards were made with retired paper; however, we are using Sweet Pea pattern paper for the basket.  It is great for Easter, because of the pastel colors.




One of my friends is selling crocheted items on Ebay and I told her I would mention it on my blog.  The items are reasonably priced and made very well.  Check it out!

This will be my last post this week.  My family is going on vacation for the rest of the week.  We are heading back to my home town to visit.  We have someone cat sitting.  Yes, cat sitting!  Our cat is so finicky and old that we have someone watch him.   

Have a great week and HAPPY EASTER and Stamping!


2 comments:

Barb said...

How cute! Sometimes small gatherings are best. Your guests will love their cards and the baskets, too.

Have a wonderful time away. Be safe.

Hugs,
Barb

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

How cool. Love both cards and easter baskets.