Pages

My Star

Today, is the last day of school and I didn't feel like cleaning, so I took the time to create another layout.  This is the first entire digital scrapbook kit I purchased.  I bought it from Sweet Shoppe Designs and it is There's No Crying in Baseball by Libby Weifenbach

You can click on the link to see the kit I purchased.  I like it because it had papers, elements and quick pages.  I started with two of the four quick pages; however, I added elements and journaling.  It seems like I just can't leave a page as is.  I have to play with it.  I have too much fun adding embellishments.  I added one element that did not come from Libby's kit.  It is the "my star" frame that I used as my journaling box.  I downloaded that from Sweet Tomato Designs called Dream On.

In addtion, I added an overlay from Shabby Princess called Too Soon.  It was the perfect brown distressed edge for my pages.


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge


Don't forget to check back tomorrow.  I am hosting the sketch challenge on Paper Craft Planet.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

memryscrpr said...

very nice layout!

Barb said...

AWESOME layouts, Kim. The colors are so deep and rich. Very nice.

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Kim! These are terrific! I love the rich colors you used. And thanks for mentioning the Sweet Tomato Designs...I just looked them up and will have fun looking around.

Between your post and Wendy's today...I'm all fired up to scrap some more. Thanks!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! This is awesome. Love how you tied the two pages together with the stars.