Pages

Perfect

I was looking for this card yesterday, so I could show you another card made with the May stamp of the month, Be Yourself.  I looked every where and some places twice.  Well, I found this cute card Chris Shouse made and sent me today....when I wasn't looking.  I found it on my Clip It system and I looked there at least two times yesterday.

I didn't have time to create today due to PTA committments, so I am glad I found this today.  Chris used liquid glass on the dress too, but used a different image from this set.  Very pretty and chic!  Who doesn't like pink and black?

Chris used the Notebook pattern paper and the new Foundry Bookplates.  Love it!  Thanks for the card, Chris!

I will be drawing a winner for the blog candy tomorrow, Friday, May 8th!  If you haven't entered you can see the post here.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very cute! Love the pink boots!