Pages

October Scrap Club

We are going to learn two techniques (soot stamping and coloring ribbon) this month at our October Scrap Club ladies! This layout will take a little while to finish. I am only giving you a sneak peek of one of the two pages and a close up of the soot stamped haunted house. I hope you will like this one. I sure had fun creating it!

I used the Everlasting paper, which is on the retired list. If you like it, you better grab it. Once it is gone.....there is no more. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

The Halloween title is done with the soot stamping technique too!


Soot stamped haunted house


Two of the three sets I used are retired, but I just had to use them. Here are the two stamp sets I used on this page: Halloween Dingbats, Happy Haunting.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a fun one! Your ladies are sure to love it. I love how spooky soot stamping looks.

Patti E said...

Hey Kim,
I like the soot stamping, it is very "Halloweenie!" Looking forward to club. Patti E

Louise said...

Oh Kim! The soot stamping is soooo cool! :D Where can I learn it? You should totally make a Youtube tutorial. I just love your tutorials! :)