Pages

Coupon Organizer

I can't tell ya how many times I have been at the grocery store and forgot my coupons.  I clip and put them in the basket in my kitchen, and they never seem to make it to the store.  When I saw Susanna's 3D challenge at Paper Craft Planet this week, I knew I needed to make a coupon organizer.  Susanna made a budget organizer with Kelleigh Ratzlaff's envelope template here.  Kelleigh has a collection of templates you can download for a great price.  The best thing about this one....it's FREE!



This is the first envelope in my coupon book.




I made seven envelopes, because that is how many pieces of pattern paper I had left in the Key To My Heart collection from CTMH (not available now).  You can make as many as you want.  Here are my categories:


  • Fruits
  • Veggies
  • Snacks
  • Frozen
  • Dairy
  • Meats
  • Misc
Do you need a little organization in your life?  Download this template and play along here at Paper Craft Planet.



Materials used:  All materials CTMH unless noted.
Stamps: Cute & Cruly (SU), Connections
Paper: Key To My Heart
Ink: tulip, juniper
Accessories: creme brulee designer ribbon, curly label punch (SU), envelope template (Kelleigh Ratzlaff), chipboard (my stash)
Techniques: Bind It All



Have fun creating!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome Kim! I just love it!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE it, Kim! Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

WOWIE!!!!! What a fun idea! I love how your's turned out!

Jeanne said...

Oh boy! This looks fabulous! I {heart} Kelleigh and her templates. I even downloaded this one and have done not a thing with it. Sigh. But your version is just beautiful! Great job!