Have you been looking through the new Idea Book & Catalog and wondered, "What did they use to make that?" Well, I added a link below each catalog on my sidebar that allows you to view a pdf file that shows all the supplies used to make the wonderful projects in the catalogs. I love this! Now, I don't have to wonder anymore. Just click on the link and check it out! You can print the pdf or come back any time to view it.
MY DIGITAL STUDIO--COLOR UPDATE
The launch of a new catalog is exciting, and there's more excitement to come! On July 13, all My Digital Studio users will be eligible for a free color software upgrade and color downloads. The color update to the software will add the new core colors, and three previously unavailable carryover colors to the color palette.
Watch for more communication about this free MDS software upgrade and color download!
NEW COLOR KITS FLYER
With all the recent excitement of the new catalog and all the great new colors, you may still be wondering how to best go about updating your existing Stampin' Up! color products. Stampin' Up! created some great new color kits of products that will make it really easy for you to get just the colors you want (and need!) without having to duplicate anything you already have! Here are the details:
ITEMS UNAVAILABLE FOR JULY 1 CATALOG LAUNCH
Stampin' Up! has a few items in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog that will not be available to order quite yet:
- Watercolor Wonder Crayons (page 194): These items are in production, however, and will be coming soon.
- 119802 - Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Subtles
- 119803 - Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Regals
- 119804 - Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Brights
- 119805 - Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Neutrals
- 120949 - Watercolor Wonder Crayons, New Color Kit
- Punch Caddies ( page 200): As noted on page 200 of the catalog, our Punch Caddy storage containers will be coming soon, but are unavailable for July 1.
- 121053 - Punch Caddy S, M, L
- 121055 - Punch Caddy L
- 121056 - Punch Caddy XL
- 121054 - Punch Caddy Borders & Corners
- Stampin' Pastels (page 194): These are currently in production and will be coming very soon.
- 120962 - Stampin' Pastels
- 120963 - Stampin' Pastels, New In Color
- Rub-Ons (page 184): Stampin' Up! is working on some potential solutions so that you may not experience much of a delay, but we will keep you updated on any changes in this situation.
- 119250 - Rub-Ons, Bday Party
- 119249 - Rub-Ons, Holly & Jolly
- 118760 - Rub-Ons, Play Date
I hope to get to my craft table soon.
Have a great week!