Pages

Card Maker Inspiration

I receive a weekly newsletter from Card Maker and was inspired by their last card.  I loved the simplicity of it.  In addition, I have been listening to podcasts from Paper Clipping.  They have been talking about using kraft cardstock or now it is called crumb cake at Stampin' Up!  I love that cardstock, and decided I need to use more of it too.   Here is the one I made:


This is the Just Believe set that I put off purchasing.  I am so glad I got it.... LOVE IT!

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: just believe
Paper: crumb cake, real red, chocolate chip
Ink: real red
Accessories: dimensionals, real red ribbon (retired)
Punches: 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" scallop circle, eyelet border
Techniques: basic stamping



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh boy, Kim, this is SO striking. I love the pop of red against the kraft, er, crumb cake! Your card is just terrific!

I'm glad you are getting inspired from new (to me) resources. I might have to check out that newsletter you spoke of. Love getting inspiration!!

Have a wonderful day. Hope Tate enjoyed his birthday yesterday and that you all enjoyed a yummy dinner at Chili's.

Auntie Marg said...

beautiful card Kim, I love the simplisity of it.