Pages

Skate 4U

Since I had an extra Extreme Skateboard image from my tutorial, I decided to make another card.  I made this one, so I could give it for any occasion.  I love how I angled this image.



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: extreme skateboard, so happy for you, tiny tags
Paper: pacific blue, pear pizzazz, black, celebrations, glossy cardstock
Ink: black staz-on, pacific blue, basic black
Accessories: corduroy real red brads (retired), pear pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon, black cord (other)
Punches: medium jewelry tag
Techniques: pouncing brayer

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Totally awesome, Dude(ette)! I haven't had a chance to try this technique just yet, but I'm itching to do so. I really like those courderoy (cannot remember how to spell that dang word, arggh) brads, too.

Have a great day!