Pages

So Glad

I have finally caved and bought this Just Believe set.  My friend, Kim has been telling me I needed this set, since it was released in the Idea Book and Catalog last summer.  I am soooo glad I bought it.

This is the other project we made at Emily's workshop last weekend.  It is so cute!  I love how she used a strip of old olive paper embossed with the square lattice impressions folder instead of ribbon.  Great idea, Emily!

I am the hostess this Saturday for the sketch Challenge at Paper Craft Planet and I used this set for my card.  I hope you can play along with me.



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: Just believe
Paper: old olive, whisper white
Ink: old olive, real red marker
Accessories: square lattice impressions folder
Punches: modern label
Techniques: tearing and direct marker

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, such a pretty card, Kim! I'll bet the ladies really enjoyed creating it. The embossed strip instead of ribbon is very clever and looks great.

Looks like Emily is off to a fabulous start!

Unknown said...

Oh! This is super pretty :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my, this wonderful card makes me hopeful for spring. I love it!