- Stamp your image on desired size of cardstock.
- Apply Versamark over the entire piece of cardstock.
- Cover cardstock with clear embossing powder.
- Heat the embossing powder until melted.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 ... five to seven times (On mine, I repeated six times.).
- You will have a thick coat of melted embossed powder over entire image.
- Bend cardstock carefully until layers crack. Bend different parts of your cardstock until you like the look of it.
- Optional - If you would like the cracks to show more, sponge with dark colored ink over the entire image. The ink will seep into the cracks. Wipe with paper towel to pick up any excess ink.
I did not sponge dark colored ink over my image. Next time, I will try this.
I used Alfresco stamp set, Simple Pleasures paper pack and Simple Pleasures My Stickease. I finished the card off with cocoa ribbon, pewter photo hanger and pewter brad. All of these products are from CTMH.
Now, it is your turn!