Pages

WISH

Tonight (Sunday) I wasn't going to post at all, then I thought I could throw together a card in 15 minutes. I looked through my Papercrafts Magazine and picked a card I had the page marked. I keep these handy for when I need to make a card quickly. I wasn't going to post, because my cold has gotten the best of me. I even skipped a football party on Saturday night, because I wasn't feeling the best and didn't want to spread my germs to all the guests. I had a coughing fit in mass tonight. You know the ones that make you cough so much you are crying. YEAH! It was nice. I had to walk from the front of the church to the cry room, then the bathroom. I finally got it under control and went back to my seat, except someone took my seat. In church is when I decided not to post. After dinner I knew I could make something to show you.

This a very simple birthday card. The only non-CTMH products are the background paper and star. I have had this pattern paper for a long time and when I saw it I thought this card would be perfect for it. The yellow star is CTMH cardstock, but a sizzix die cut.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the card, the yellow star just makes it look good with all the different colors of blue. Sorry you have such a cold, hope it is better soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided to post. I will feel like something was missing from my day if I didn't see a new inspiration by clearly inspired. Great birthday card. Hope you feel better soon.