Pages

And The Winner Is....

Number 21....Terese!

Terese wrote although I don't have it yet, I like the empressor tool. I love the lines it makes.

Congrats, Terese! I will get you the blog candy as soon as possible. Terese happens to live in Omaha, so I will drop it by some time this week.

On the last post...Happy Birthday Tanner! Dasimonds asked if the car from the birthday card is from CTMH. It is and it is retiring, so if you want it get it now. The retirement list is out and the products are going fast. The item number is A1053. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for your comments about my story.

I was going to post birthday pictures; however, my computer and camera were not cooperating. After three attempts, I am going to try to download them another day.

One last birthday comment for today...the guest of honor, Tanner, fell asleep right before we got to McDonald's. He slept through his birthday meal. We finally got him to wake up, when we told him his brother was going to open his birthday presents. He ate his Happy Meal after his cake.

I hope I find time to stamp on Thursday. I am going through withdrawals, since I haven't stamped for two days.

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...Terse