Pages

Tutorial Tuesday - Wood Fence

First, I would like to say I had an AWESOME weekend at my sister's. My mom came to visit with us while we created projects. I didn't bring much of my supplies, since she has a scrapbook store in her house too...LOL!

We decided to CASE cards and other paper projects. We send each other links to what we like and finally sat down together to play. I will show you some of what we did later this week with links to the sites we used.

Now, for Tutorial Tuesday this week. It took me most of the morning and the first part of the afternoon to figure out how to create a video with voice over and music at the same time. I know, I know you like to hear me talk through the project. Well, I like the videos I see with music, so how about a compromise? Okay! In addition, I won't be rambling if I get to add music. We both should love that. Again, keep in mind that this is the first one like this. I was proud of myself for figuring this out on my own. The help menu was not much help and the book I got from the library was too basic. ENJOY!





Now, it is your turn!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

So cool! Love the talking and the music. Can you list the colors of the re-inkers in order of use. Thanks!

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, I am sorry I forgot to list these:

Bamboo
Desert Sand
Brown Bag
Cocoa

Have fun creating!

dasimonds said...

Nice tutorial...
You did a great job with the music and talking!
I enjoyed this tutorial...and
I will have to get some re-inkers
and give it a try.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Nice tutorial - I never thought it would look like a fence once you got all the colors on there, but it was a miracle - it really did look like wood! Thanks so much for teaching this technique!
Sharli