Pages

Busy Day

Okay, I tried to create all day, but have failed to do so. My DH surprised me and came home early this afternoon to work on our deck. It should be done this weekend...YAY!

Then, my sister has been emailing everything she has been seeing on the Internet including a great deal on nestabilities. Of course, I had to buy my first nestabilities today. Here is the site she sent me: Cut @ Home You have to sign up in order to get a code for 40% off one item (list cost).

AND of course, my boys have been in and out of the pool most of the day. I need to be out there while they swim, so no creating or computer during those times. Due to all of these excuses, I did not create anything new today. So I have a card from The Stamp Garden to share with you. Isn't this the cutest idea?




I have been working on the new sketch challenge on SplitCoast. Hopefully, I will get that done within the next two days. In addition, I am trying to think of what to feature on my video this week.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Oooooh! Very cute card. Love how it opens and the saying is great.

Jeanne said...

I see you have been a busy bee! (sorry, couldn't resist) That card is adorable and would be fun to try that design....hey I think you should do your video on creating a card like this! I'll bet you have something in your stash equally adorable!

Have a great day!

Mary said...

This is such a CUTE card! I can't wait to see the video this card inspires!
Mary