Pages

Tutorial Time - Front Flip Card

I created my video this morning right before my son's friend came to the front door...whew! All of you would have met both of them. LOL!

These cards are fun and easy to make. There are so many possibilities. I would love to see the ones you create. Please send them to me or send me a link to your blog, if you post one.








BTW, check out the right sidebar. I added a link to the newest CTMH Idea Book and another link to CTMH TV. They have started making videos to show how to use their products. Very cool!

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

How cool. Can't wait to be able to buy this stampset. Love the way you use the cuttlebug.

dasimonds said...

Another Nice tutorial..
I love your front flip card.
Alligator is Adorable..
clever Idea..I will give
this a try. TFS :)

Jeanne said...

Kim! This is just adorable! I love all the little details you added to make it stand out. Using the Cuttlebug folder is perfect. Loved the idea of using the jute too!

I'm happy you were inspired to share this card in a video! I took notes on dimensions so I could try my hand at a version sometime soon.

Thanks and hugs to you!

Barb said...

Bravo! Your card is soooo cute! Nice touch using the Cuttlebug, very clever. So nice of you to share with a video tutorial. I loved your 'no waste criss-cross card' tut so much that I made 70 of them for my daughters graduation announcements. I took notes while watching this one too and now I am off to see what I can create. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenn said...

Absolutely darling! I love how you cuttlebuged the alligator...too cute! :D

Barb said...

Hi Kim,
Barb again. I sent you an e-mail, I don't know if it went into your 'bulk' section. But that is where I found YOUR e-mail to me. Don't know why. Anywhoot...here is the link for my flip front card...

http://thebuzzfromqueenb.blogspot.com/2008/06/flip-front-little-lady.html

and you wanted to see my criss cross too...

http://thebuzzfromqueenb.blogspot.com/2008/05/graduation-announement.html

Again, I thank you for the tutorials, I couldn't have done it without them.

Blessings~Barb

Laurie Unger said...

Great idea! I'm going to have to try this one! TFS!!!