Pages

SK112208


It's Saturday and that means another sketch challenge at Paper Craft Planet.  Tammy created this great sketch for us to play with this week.  There are already so many wonderful cards for your inspiration in the sketch gallery.  Check it out!




Here is my take on the sketch.  I played with my nestabilities again.  I don't use these cutting dies enough.  Each time I get them out, I love how my image looks.  Since next week is Thanksgiving Day in the US, I thought I would make a card for my in-laws.  We are going there to celebrate and they always make such a delicious meal.  I better get on my Wii Fit this week for sure to work off some calories before the feast...LOL!


Materials used: 

Paper - CTMH - cocoa cs, olive cs, colonial white cs, Abundance pattern paper

Medium - prisma pencils, CTMH watercolor pencils

Ink - Memento rich cocoa, CTMH - buttercup, sunkiss yellow, sunflower, honey. olive

Marker - cocoa

Stamp sets - CTMH - Give Thanks, Say It In Sytle, SU - Leaves & Swirls jumbo wheel

Embellisments - CTMH - dimensional elements bookplates, autumn terracotta photo clip, cocoa ribbon, natural hemp, nature's ambiance rub-on, cocoa brads, Unknown - bling bought at Michaels

Tools - Large Scallop Classic Oval Nestabilities, SU photo corner punch, SU mat pack, paper piercer, sponge



Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! This is beautiful. I will have to use this for my November cards.

Alanna said...

What a fun sketch and I love the center cornocopia. TFS

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! Love the bling!

wendyp said...

Gorgeous card! Love that floral design in the bottom half!

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful card! You've done a superb job here. Love the cornucopia and the stamping on the bottom...the placement of the accent and the piercing...Guess you could say I love it all. LOL

stampmonkey said...

Kim, that is one of the most beautiful Thanksgiving cards I've seen. And I love that you used CTMH images...I need to do more of that. Fantastic job with this sketch too! tfs