Pages

Wings on Things - Believe

Oh, how I wish you could see this card in person.  The picture does not do it justice.  The wings sparkle with prisma glitter and look so pretty.  The video today is filled with tips on how I made this card.  ENJOY!







Recipe:

Card base - White Daisy cs 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 - scored at 4 1/4 to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card

Paper - Paper Garden pattern paper (3 7/8 x 5 1/2), Blush cs (2 1/2 x 2 3/4), 
White Daisy cs 2 5/8 x 2 7/8)

Ink - White Daisy pigment ink, Petal ink, Staz On Opaque White ink

Stamp sets - Wings on Things: Big by Molly Stamps, Romantic Backgrounds by CTMH

Embellishments - White Daisy grosgrain ribbon, white pearl stickers, Just My Type Cuttebug folder, prisma glitter, clear craft plastic by Grafix, EK Success concave punch, EK Success corner rounder.

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very pretty! Love the video. It is very cool how you curled the wings.

vickisscraproom said...

That card is gorgeous! I do think I'll be giving that a try! Would make a pretty Christmas card with Angel wings.

And yea for me, I got to chuckle "with" you a few times!

You rock!
Vicki Hunter

Creative Heart & Hand said...

This card is very pretty Kim!

Jena said...

That card is amazing in picture, I'm sure even more amazing in person - TFS!

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!! I love your tutorials!!!

Jeanne said...

What a GREAT tutorial, Kim! Love those wings and never would have thought of acetate. I also like how you store your Prisma glitter.

The card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your tips!

Barb said...

Wooo! So pretty! Great tutorial! You've paired two of my favorite things~butterflies and glitter! I'm going to try this. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
As always, I learn so much from your tutorials! Thank you for doing these!!!!!!!
I had wondered what the border embossing folders looked like and how you could use them - and I also love the way you curl the wings!

Super!
Sharli
(CTMH - Arizona)