Pages

Tutorial Time - Baby Wipes Technique

I have always wanted to try this technique and finally just did it!  Glad I did!  Love it!  You don't need to buy spectrum stamp pads any more with this technique.  There is no music...bummer!  I just don't like the royalty free music, so you will just have to listen to me.  ENJOY!






Recipe:

Card base - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 - scored at 4 1/4 to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card

Paper - White Daisy cs (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and 2 x 2), Barn Red cs (2 1/2 x 3 3/4), Goldrush cs (2 1/4 x 3 3/8)

Stamp set - Just Like You, Solo t

Reinkers - barn red, autumn terracotta, goldrush

Ink - buttercup, honey, chocolate

Embellishments - square window charm, autumn terracotta bigger brads, goldrush organdy, barn red sassy strands, goldrush small spiral

Check out Paper Craft Planet this weekend for our first sketch challenge!  AND....

Don't forgot to check out the blog candy here!

Happy Stamping!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tutorial, I actually like it better without the music...no distractions

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Another great tutorial. I liked all the different stamps you used with this techniqe.

Vonney said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I will have to get me some re-inkers so I can try it! I love the look it makes! Thanks again for sharing your ideas!Are you going to Album Retreat in SLC?

Mary said...

I have not made a card using baby wipes in a long time. Looks like I need to make one very soon. Your card came out beautiful.

Mary

Jenn said...

Very pretty card Kim!

Kim Burmeister said...

No,I'm not going to the album retreat. Have fun!

dasimonds said...

Beautiful Card!
Great Tutorial.. I have
never tried this before.
Very interesting :)

stampmonkey said...

I LOVE this technique!! (I've never tried it either...probably cuz my reinkers are still all boxed up somewhere in the basement -lol!) Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for this tutorial -- makes me want to go dig out my reinkers, maybe.... ;)

Jeanne said...

This is a great technique, isn't it?? Thanks for sharing!

Tap, tap...I've tagged you for a different type of tag. Check out my blog. Ü

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Kim! I now have re-inkers on my wish list! My mom was here tonight and said "Omg, have you seen this blog, it's on your site, and she has this cool baby wipe technique??" I said, "Oh! That's Kim!" LOL! So I have girl's from my blog chk'ing yours as well! COOL technique, LOVE the card!! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I LOVE your tutorials! You are so good at teaching - and the variety of applications just gets my creative juices flowing! Thanks so much!!!!!

Sharli (CTMH)

Anonymous said...

Hello Kim! I was wondering about some songs you had on your videos. Nina Storey-It´s your birthday and I think you hade one that was called Lady Gaga-Just Dance. Do you know whre i can get a hold of them? If you have them on your computer maybie you could send them to me?

I would realy appriciate it! I+ve been looking like crazy for them.
Hope you hade a great weekend!

/Clinen

Kim Burmeister said...

Hi Clinen,

I get all of the music for my videos off Pepsistuff.com, which takes me to Amazon.com. I download the mp3s from there with my diet pepsi points. You can buy them there too.

Have fun music shopping!

Barb said...

This is a great technique. I love the results...your card is beautiful. Lovin' all those Autumn leaves. TFS

Creative Heart & Hand said...

Love this technique - TFS! What a beautiful card...your parents will love it!