Pages

Give Thanks

Look at this awesome card I received Saturday from my friend, Adela Rossol. Thanks, Adela! You are so sweet! I stop by Adela's blog for inspiration all the time. She is one talented lady. You should go to her blog, Creations by AR and see the templates she has available and her Marshfellows. She rocks!

I get to meet Adela finally in January 2010, because I am going to the winter CHA show in Anaheim, CA. I am so excited! I get to meet Adela, Lynn, and Susanna. I am not sure if any of the other Paper Craft Planet Supernovas are going. AND I might get to meet my friend, Barbara, The Buzz. Oh, so much fun!



Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a pretty card! Hope you do get to see all your friends, Kim!

I got the wonderful blog gift today - it's intact and wonderful! Thank you SO much for sharing your great tutorials with me! I'm so excited!!!

Sharli

Jeanne said...

I agree about your assessment of Adele's talents, Kim! What a lovely treasure she sent you.

I'm thrilled for you that you are going to go to CHA! That's so exciting. I hope you get to meet everyone and more!