Pages

November Scrapbook Club

Hello Everyone!

Haven't blogged in a couple of days, because I have been busy with PTA, schools and yard work. We want to get the thousands of leaves raked before it snows. You never know when that will happen in the midwest.

I wanted to show you and the ladies attending our November Scrapbook Club the layout will be creating this Saturday night. I used the CTMH scrapbook program Reflections to inspire me to create this Thanksgiving layout. For the first page, I used the layout on page 21 called "Title Topper - Photos". For the second page, I used the layout on page 23 called "Title Topper - Cover".



Page 2


Tomorrow, I will have a card made from a stamp site that sponsored the Design Team at Paper Craft Planet.

Take care!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very nice layout, Kim. You come up with some really neat projects for your clubs. Keep up the great work!