Pages

Completed Halloween C-N-T

I finished the Halloween two-page layout I made for the CTMH create-n-take at the scrapbooking fair in Des Moines. I added mats behind most of my photos, a title and a dimensional element. This one is for Tate's album. I made the title with the new CTMH Homestead "E" sized alphabet. I really like this alphabet, but I seem to like all the "E" sized ones. They are great for scrapbooking layouts.

The spider is from Halloween Dingbats.


Check out our pumpkin! That picture turned out so good. We turned off all the lights and I put my camera on the table to steady it. The shutter stayed open for a long time. I daubed the dimensional element with sunflower ink and used smokey plum bigger brads.


Have a great weekend and take time to stamp!

1 comment:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! It looks great with the pictures. Love the title and the date. What cute trick-or-treaters!