Pages

Joy to the World

When I started these Christmas cards I wanted to use the following:
  • New CTMH paper and new stamp sets from the 2007 Autumn/Winter Idea Book
  • Each pattern paper from the packet - I used the Everlasting. I used five of the six patterns.
  • Stamp sets - I used Holiday Joy and Jingle Borders.
  • Nothing that would add bulk - I wanted the card to lay flat, so I could mail them without an extra charge from the post office. I used twill ribbon from CTMH.
I used my new glitter on the tree. It looks much better in person. The glitter shows up a lot better than in the photos.

Here are the five cards I created:


Card 1
Card 2
Card 3
Card 4
Card 5
I would love to know which one you like the best. Please vote for one in the comments section. I am thinking about making one of these for my Christmas card this year. THANKS!

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all but this one is the best.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, #4

Beth said...

#3 is probably my favorite.

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

I wish I could see them in person. It would be easier to vote. I will cast a vote for..................................... #3

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Whoops, I changed my mind to ..................................................... #1. I didn't notice the different colors in the background. I thought it was just the tan color.

Teresa said...

I like the last one

Denise said...

I like #3. The dark color and the stripes really show off the tree.