Pages

Sketch Challenge 146 - Different Mediums

The night before the sketch challenge came out I was playing with some different mediums in the same colors on the same stamped image. It was neat to see the different effects. Of course, my boys like the glitter one. I am getting better working with the Art Glitter I purchased in Chariton, IA. I am not as good as the example I bought yet, but I think it will take a little practice. Here are my cards for the sketch challenge 146:


On this one, I used Art Glitter.


On this one, I used watercolor pencils and an aquapainter.


On this one, I used prismas and gamsol.


On this one, I used CTMH markers.

Here is the recipe for the cards:

Paper - autumn terracotta, cocoa, new england ivy, white daisy, harvest stripe

Ink - black, goldrush, cocoa, autumn terracotta,

Stamp sets - Jingle Borders, Thoughtful Scripts, Barbara's Butterfly (non-CTMH)

Embellishments - Paper Studio brass brads, brass photo hanger, colored cord from Michaels, concave punch, EK Success corner rounder for the scallops

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! I like them all and can't pick a favorite. I sure would like to see this with copic markers. Will you send me the dimensions?

Kim Burmeister said...

I would like to get Copics, but they are further down on my wish list.

Here are the dimensions:

card base 4.25 x 5.5
autumn terracotta - 4.25 x 5.5; 2.5 x 2.75
cocoa - 3 1/8 x 4.25; 2.75 x 3
harvest stripe - 3 x 4.25
new england ivy - 2 3/8 x 2 5/8
white daisy - 2.25 x 2.5

Have fun making this one!

Erica said...

I just love all those butterflies! Great work...the colors are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Glitter is my favorite. They are all nice but the glitter is the showiest. Great work.

Pat said...

These cards are all beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Pat

Beth said...

Your boys have great taste...I like the glitter one the best too!!

Jeanne said...

These all look fantastic! Great work, Kim! Personally, I like the one with the markers as it looks most like a butterfly. :o) But ALL the cards are gorgeous!

Stacey said...

I LOVE those cards but I ESPECIALLY LOVE the one of the butterfly with the glitter!!! Beautiful. I keep thinking about getting a butterfly stamp and each time I see a card or something made with one it makes me think I SHOULD have gotten the stamp. Well, now I just may HAVE to get one after all. ;)
Oh, and also....if you're interested...you've been tagged--check out my blog @:
www.thequeenscreations.blogspot.com for details.
Smiles~