Pages

Sketch Challenge 144

I started with this card base and background yesterday for my baby Jesus card and changed the background paper. Since this was sitting on my scrap desk and ready to go, I started this challenge with the colors from Everlasting paper pack again. I think Christmas cards are on my brain, since I haven't chosen a design yet. It could be this one, since it came together so easily. I like to make one holiday card and one religious one, so I have a couple to choose from.

I used the twill snowflake ribbon to repeat the embossed snowflakes on the ponderosa pine cardstock. You can see the embossing, if you click and enlarge the card. The stamp set I used is a new one from the fall CTMH catalog, Holiday Joy. I hesitated on getting this one and I am so glad I decided to get it. It just arrived today in the order from my open house, so I had the itch to use it right away.

Here is the sketch from Wednesday's challenge:


Take time to create and inspire!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy to the world for sure, really nice card and great message.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute card. I love all the elements. The ribbon is adorable.

Christi said...

I love that one, Kim!

dasimonds said...

Nice card...has that "old" look to it.
Thanks for sharing.