Pages

Color Renovation

Yesterday, we got to hear the exciting announcement that Stampin' Up! is going through a Color Renovation.  This big event isn't going to happen until July 2010 with the release of the new catalog, so the anticipation is going to be high.  Change can be exciting and scary at the same time.  With this Color Renovation some of our favorite colors will be going away; however, we get some gorgeous new colors and some oldies but goodies are returning.  Below is the new color palette starting in July:

Click to enlarge

Below is a list of the colors that will be retiring.  Check it out...there might be some colors you can't live without, and you need to grab them while supplies last.


Click to enlarge

One thing I love about this exciting announcement is the fact that our "in colors" are going to stay around a little longer.  Each year, SU! unveils "in colors" and they used to retire after one year.  NOW, they will be around for two years.  I love this, because the "in colors" always seem to be some of my favorites.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  




3 comments:

Barb said...

THANK YOU so much for sharing this info with me. Now I know what to push to the top of my Wish List. Aren't you having just so much fun with Stampin' Up! :-)

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the new colors...but wish Kiwi Kiss would of made it back, lol.

Denise...The Glitter Queen said...

thanks Kim for the update. I love the new colors! and for 2 years, yes!!