Pages

Sketch Challenge - April 10, 2010 (sk041010)

I am the hostess this week for the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Planet.  I used my card from the Stampin' Pastels tutorial.  I had fun making this sketch this week, because......I used My Digital Studio to design it.  It was so easy to add layers and use ribbon to create the sketch just like I wanted it.  Sketches are so popular these days with cards and scrapbooks.  If you design cards for other people, you can create a sketch or make a digital card for them to see first.  Another great reason to use My Digital Studio.


I hope you can play along with me this week at Paper Craft Planet.  When you upload your card, make sure you tag it sk041010.




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Yay, Kim~! Great sketch and I'm glad it was easy for you to create!