Pages

Fabulous Friend

This the last card for my May card class (stamp-a-stack).  I love this card I posted that was designed by Cindy Beach from Fayetteville, North Carolina.  It was the inspiration I used to make this similar card.



I don't want the cards I make for stamp-a-stack to take forever for the stampers to recreate; however, I want them to be cute.  This card can be used for so many occasions.  I have one in mind for the recipient of this card already.

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: oval all, fast flowers wheel
Paper: whisper white, pale plum, cottage wall dsp
Ink: olive, light purple (other)
Accessories: white grosgrain ribbon (other), dimensionals, embossilits beautiful wings, stampin' around handle
Punches: large oval
Techniques: basic stamping




4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Kim. Love your peek-a-boo image and these wonderful colors. Awesome job.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Linda said...

You always have such wonderful and creative designs!! Thanks for sharing! -Linda

Jeanne said...

Oh so pretty card, Kim! Love all the details, and of course, the butterflies! *Ü*