Pages

Winter CHA Layout

Oh, I am having sooo much fun with my new program from Stampin' Up! called My Digital Studio.  I thought this program was a scrapbooking program, which it is....BUT soooo much more.  It is a Digital Paper Crafting Solution.  It does so much: calendars, cards, slideshows that include music and voice recording.  I hope to show you all it does, but be patient.  I am learning.

I decided to start off with a scrapbook layout, since that is what I am familiar with.  This program comes with over 2000 elements to play with.  What do I mean by elements?  Paper, buttons, brads, stamps, punches etc.......AND you can buy more.  Here is the layout I did with pictures I got from my trip to Winter CHA this year.





Every element I used came with the My Digital Studio program.  I haven't purchased any new digital downloads yet, but I have a wish list started.





8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is such a darling layout!

Tethered2Home said...

Awesome layouts, that looked like so much fun.

Jeanne said...

How fun for you! Great layouts and a wonderful memory of a terrific time you had at CHA!

Have fun with your program!

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are awesome, Kim! What great memories beautifully preserved!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is such a great layout Kim. I enjoyed seeing these pictures again from our fun time in California. I sure hope we have the opportunity to do it again sometime.

wendyp said...

(sniff sniff) Still so bummed I didn't get to meet you and the girls!!! Awesome layout!!! Lots of fun photos!

Mary said...

Love your LO using the MDS programs.

Mary

Barb said...

AWESOME layout Kim! We did have a good time, didn't we? I'm going to have to check out that digi program...your layout really looks good, girlfriend.