All That Glitter

Isn't this gorgeous?! Over the weekend, I was scrapping with my sister in Chariton, Iowa. Well, I always have to stop by Scrapbook Heaven owned by Sarah. Her store is set up so nicely and she always has great projects to see. Here is her information:

Scrapbook Heaven
925 Braden Avenue

P.O Box 309

Chariton, IA 50049

641-774-4002

641-774-4321
scrapbook_heaven@yahoo.com



She created this butterfly with art glitter. She used the book Glitter Activity by Barbara Trombley. I just had to buy this butterfly and the art glitter kit, so I could try this at home. She says it is easy. I am not very good with glitter, so I will let you know when I try it. I want to practice on a big image, so I will search through my stamp sets to pick an easy one.

Here is a close up of the butterfly at a different angle. Sarah created many different butterflies using various colors of glitter, but I fell in love with the Monarch version with the Fall glitter set.

To see more of art glitter, check out their website www.artglitter.com.

Take time to create!
All That GlitterSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't see the pictures. It sounds like the are very cool can't wait until you fix it so I can see them.

Wendy said...

Wow! These are gorgeous. I would really like to see how they look on a card or layout. There is still one picture that has a red X. Just thought you would like to know.

Clearly Inspired said...

Thanks, Wendy! I fixed the "x". There were only two pictures, so you weren't missing anything the second time. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to play with the art glitter soon.