Pages

M O N O C H R O M A T I C

This stamped image is from the Make A Wish set from Gina K Designs. You need to check her site out and see the complete set. She donates $7.00 to the Make A Wish foundation. I fell in love with this set, when I saw what other stampers were creating with this great set.



This dandelion just screamed ink popping to me. I am not sure if that is the technical term, but I can't think of it right now. I embossed the image with white embossing powder and used various colors of ink and my daubers to make the image pop. When I started making the cards, I found myself selecting monochromatic papers.


I used my Cuttlebug again and embossed the "wish" sentiment with white embossing powder too.











I finished the card off with a little bling by adding the little flowers. Which one is your favorite? I think my favorite is the pink one.


Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

wow great cards!!! I like the pink one but the yellow one comes in as a close second. I still have to put my stamps together from gina k. This will give me the inspiration to do so.

Jean said...

Beautiful cards! I love the pink.

Jeanne said...

These are beautiful!!!

Great work!

Anonymous said...

I like the green one the best. It is great to see the same card in so many different colors