Pages

Card Kit 3

I got time to make card #3 from the card kit today. This one did not call for a sentiment, but if you wanted to you could stamp one and add it to the card.

These cards are not my usual style, but I really like the colors. There are many ways you can dress these up, but I wanted to show you the simple styles. Sometimes, I don't have time to make detailed cards. I might need a bunch of thank yous or birthday cards. It seems like I am always running low on them.

I should have more time to stamp this coming week. Our company is going home Monday morning. My boys are starting school this week and we still need to shop for school supplies. Yes, I put this off to the last week. I can't believe summer vacation is over! I was just thinking today that I need to start designing my Christmas cards. It will be here before I know it.

Happy Monday!

No comments: