Pages

Live Laugh Love

I can't believe I am still meeting my goal of finishing a scrapbook layout each week. I really like scrapbooking and am glad I am back to it. I can easily get sidetracked with cards and special projects, but I'm back baby! LOL!

I smile every time I look at pictures of my kids. They are so happy! They are definitetly why I started this great hobby. Below is another layout from the Cherish book Close To My Heart carries in their line of products. In September, they are coming out with another book called Imagine. I can't wait to get it.

I used Rough 'N Tumble paper packet and the Flyin' High stamp set that goes with this paper. In addition, I used solo "p" for the stamped images that reads play and the circle, Kid Power for the life is so sweet and little dots around Tanner's picture on the second page, and Precious Alphabet for live laugh love. I put pop dots under the circles to give them a little dimension.

I stamped the car and plane on adhesive-backed twill. I really like that "stuff". I pulled strings from the side of the twill to make it look a little frayed. I was going to fall back on the usual...brads...on the corners of the twill and saw baby pins in my accessories case. Awww! Those were just what the layout needed.

I am going cropping all next weekend and will create more layouts. I really enjoy scrapping this way. I can print pictures the sizes I need and the color I want, i.e. black and white. I need to try sepia one of these days.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word the sunglasses picture is just TO DIE FOR! LOL

Jeanne said...

These are WONDERFUL layouts. Your kids are sooooo cute! I'm proud of you for making a goal AND sticking to it! You are an inspiration! :o)

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

What a cute boy. Love the layout too!