Pages

Acrylic Fun

Last Friday, my boys didn't have school and had friends over to play in the afternoon.  I cleaned all morning, so when their friends were here I could create.  I had so much fun designing the cards I will show you this week for my acrylic card class.  I am holding this class on Sunday, October 26th at my house.  My club members have been asking me to design some cards for a class, since they saw the ones I made earlier.  I have four cards for the class.

This card is a get well card.  I never seem to have any of these when I need them.  I like this card and used Jingle Borders for the front and inside borders.  I haven't used that set much and when I showed this card at my workshop yesterday two people order the set.  I was glad they liked it.  The front design is from Spot on Backgrounds.  Unfortunately, you can't see the little bling I put on the front that well.  I didn't take my pictures until the sun was setting, so there wasn't any light that hit the bling.    It looks better in person, because the bling shines. 





The sentiment is from Best Wishes and the border on the colonial white paper is the same border as the front just stamped in chocolate ink.  I used sorbet and chocolate cardstock too!  Oh, I almost forgot I used gold staples to adhere the sorbet cardstock to the back of the card.  


I have three more of these to show you this week and I am going to save my two favorites for the last two I post.

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful! I bet your club members will love making them!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very cool. I like the border and the background stamp. Where do you get the acrylic cards?

Kim Burmeister said...

I purchased the arclyic 8 1/2 x 11 sheets at Archivers.

Barb said...

Very nice, Kim! I don't know if I could part with this one, once I'd made it, though! Waaay too pretty. Hopefully, the recipient will appreciate your talent and put it on display. TFS.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I wish we were going to be in town that weekend for the class.