Pages

My Mom and Me

Okay, I admit it....I didn't like level 1 scrapbooking kits from CTMH and didn't understand why people bought them. After convention, I had a couple of them that came in the bundles I purchased and decided to create outside my comfort zone. I discovered.....I really do like them! Out of one level 1 kit I created two double-page layouts, two cards and still had paper and My Stickease left. The kit only cost $9.95, so they are definitetly worth the money.

I keep hearing from my friends that they are so behind on their scrapbooking pages. This is a great way to make nice layouts in a short period of time. Who doesn't want that? Here is one of the level 1 layouts I made with part of the Evensong Level 1 kit. I didn't do any stamping on this double-page layout. All the embellishments are from the My Stickease artwork that comes in the kit.



Now, remember level one is for those just getting started or with limited time for crafting. They are not pages you create that take four or more hours and have everything, but the kitchen sink on them. Level one scrapbooking has preprinted layouts and My Stickease adhesive artwork included for beautiful pages in a flash.

The word on the second page, right corner, spells LoViE. I call Tanner my Lovie all the time. When I was pregnant with him, I wished that God would give me a child that wanted hugs and kisses all the time. God granted me that wish and gave me Tanner. Don't get me wrong, Tate likes his hugs and kisses, but just not all the time. He is seven, you know! LOL!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great layouts! It's nice to see that you don't have to go all out to get super looking pages.

Thanks for sharing!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

These turned out so great. Love the pictures. It is hard to believe that you can make so many items with one kit.

Creative Heart & Hand said...

Love it! I usually do not like the level one kits either, but when I played around with my Magic Moments Kit, I was so happy with how cute they turned out and how fast. Like you said, they would be great to use for catch up! ;)

Jena said...

Most of the time I struggle with these as I like to build my pages around my pics, not the other way around, but when I find just the right pages and pics, they are WONDERFUL! Love what you did here.

Oh, and for the longest time, I have been trying to add your blog to my blog list, but it says it cannot detect a feed? Do you know what I can do to fix that?

Hope you're having a great week!

Jenn said...

Your little "Lovie" story is so sweet! Make sure you write that down for your little guy to read about when he gets older, he'll love it!

Thanks for sharing!