Pages

Tutorial Tuesday - Liquid Applique

The holidays are approaching, so I usually get out my liquid applique and play.  It looks great on the mummys, santas and snowmen.  It adds the perfect touch to images for snow.  Here is a tutorial that shows how to apply liquid applique and how to make it puff up on your images.  ENJOY!




Card meaurements:

Card base - black 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Enchanted pattern paper - 4 x 5 1/4
Barn Red cardstock - 3 1/2 x 4
Garden Green cardstock - 3 1/4 x 3 3/4
White Daisy cardstock - 3 x 3 1/2

Edited to add:  I was incorrect on the stamp set I used on this card.  I thought it was Trick or Treaters...I was wrong!  It is Halloween Dingbats, which is retired also.  Sorry for the wrong information!



Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

Erica said...

adorable & creepy all mixed together

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I just love Halloween cards - they are fun to see what others have done. Very cute!

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

I love this, I'm sooo glad I got this stamp set before it was gone. I really must try this one, thanks for the inspiration.

Jenn said...

I've always wondered how to make the liquid applique puff up like that! Thanks for the awsome tutorial!

dasimonds said...

I will try to watch the video again later...right now it is having problems and keeps pausing.
Cute Card!! Cute Halloween Charaters :)

Barb said...

Kim, you are my hero! I've never used this product,but I just received some in my CTMH order. I {heart} snowmen and I really wanted to use the liquid applique on my snowman images and now I know how! Thank you so much for sharing! Your card is really cute, too. How clever to use the applique on a mummy!

Creative Heart & Hand said...

Thanks for the great tutorial Kim! I have not had a chance to use liquid applique yet, but now I am anxious to try it out. Hope you are doing well ;)

Jeanne said...

Great Tutorial Kim! I haven't used my LA for a long time. Loved how you used it to make the marshmallows, too. Would have never thought of that!

You are so creative! Ü

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Awesome. Love the burnt marshmellows. Definitely will have to use that idea.