Pages

Whooo Loves You

I was so glad to see that CTMH came out with an owl stamp set in their 2008 Autumn/Winter Idea Book called Whooo Loves You.  I love owls and the saying that goes with them.  I am still using the new Notebook paper and another blush colored cordouroy brad.  Who loves those?  I finished my card with heart rub-ons from the Nature's Ambiance set and square bling.  Oh, I almost forgot I put pop dots behind the top of my owl to make him stand out from the card while his feet are planted on the limb.


Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very, very cute. I am lovin' the notebook paper.

Karen and Kelli - CTMH Consultant and Partner's in "The Keswick Scrapper's Club" said...

Hi Kim! I'm glad to see the notebook paper in use as well. I honestly wasn't sure if I liked it, but it is really nice! Love the card!

Karen

Jeanne said...

What a cute card! I'm not a huge fan owl stamps, but this one is kinda cute! You did a super job on this card!

Erica said...

that is adorable....and have not even thought about those colors wiht it!

Barb said...

Your card is so cute! Look at that face. Neat idea, popping up the top of the owl...super cute!

Jena said...

Cute - oh, man, now I really want that stamp set - you're breaking me here ;-) I love how you rock and rolled (?) the owl - he's just too cute. Love the card - TFS!

Anonymous said...

I just adore this card!! You should really put it up on your Youtube channel, which I by the way absolutely love! :) Thank you so much for sharing all of your great ideas!