Pages

Life's Milestones

I got another layout done from the Magic Moments Scrapbooking kit now available in CTMH's 2008 Autumn/Winter catalog.  While I was in Florida at the CTMH convention, my three year old son rode his bike without training wheels for the first time.  His dad just decided he didn't need them anymore and guess what?  =He didn't.  When I got home, they took me to the BMX track and Tanner showed me how he could ride.  Boy, he could ride!  Up and down the big hills and around the corners.  He is growing up so fast and always surprises me.  He is a dare devil!




On this layout, I added the parentheses and circle charms that matched perfectly with this paper.  They are from the Free Spirit My Stickease artwork.

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Ooooh! Very nicely done. Love the pictures.

Creative Heart & Hand said...

Wow...that is great that he can do that at 3! Love the pages!

Stacy said...

What a great event to use with that title! Love the pictures. Your little guy looks so proud!

Anonymous said...

Great layout Kim! Love that magic moments kit.

Trinka said...

Great layout~ I also wanted to tell you I scraplifted you and put it on the ctmh board....I hope you don't mind. Love your videos and artwork~

Barb said...

Great layout! Love your pics. How fun, riding a bike-y with out training wheels at 3 years of age!
...I can't even do that! LOL!

Jenn said...

Super cute layout and super cute little guy!

Kim said...

This is such an awesome layout! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I like the layouts, Kim and I'm so glad that Tanner wears his helmet!