Pages

Holiday Card Workshop

I am going to hold a Holiday Card Workshop in November, so I have been busy creating some cards for this event. I wanted to keep them simple, but still have a wow factor! I used bling to accomplish that....LOL! Bling is AWESOME!
I used the new Creative Basics Evensong Collection for the paper and five different stamp sets.
  • Vintage Christmas
  • Victorian Snowflake
  • Boutique Alphabet
  • Christmas Scripts
  • Holiday Joy
Which one is your favorite?







Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

I like them all but my fave is the joy one. Great job on all of them.

Vonney said...

Beautiful cards. My favorite is the JOY! TFS.

Jeanne said...

All of them are just great, but my fave is a toss up between the Joy and the 3rd one, Celebrate the Season. I'm sure your workshop will be a huge success. Ü

Barb said...

Oh! Do I have to choose? I really like the JOY card. All of them are nice, excellent use of bling! ;D

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the 3rd card!

Trinka said...

great looking cards~ loved how you used a variety of ctmh stamps.

Stacy said...

THey are all beautiful, but I really love the 3rd one!

Crystals Cards said...

my favourite is JOY but then my middle name is Joy so maybe that is the reason i'm partial to that one.

Jena said...

Great cards - love your use of the sparkles on each one! My fav's are #1 and #3 - good luck with your workshop - they will love the cards! TFS!

April said...

Ooh it's a hard call, they're all great! For me I think it's between Happy Holidays one and the one with the large, red snowflake.