Pages

Walking on Sunshine

I got a layout done today!   Really, it wasn't time consuming, because this is the layout that Brenda gave me at convention.  I love it!  We always have fun in the sun pictures, since we have a pool.  I just opened up my computer and found pictures from this summer...viola!  Layout was done!  Thanks, Brenda!

Brenda used the August word puzzle for the stamp set.  I like how she made her own pattern paper.  That is just the beginning of what I like about this layout.  Aren't the photo corners so stinkin' cute?  AND the buttons....especially using them in the title!

I am so happy I can print my pictures at home.  The picture of Tate swimming under the water on the second page is 3.75 x 10.5.  I like how the size of the picture goes with his stretched out body under the water. 

Oh, sorry about the underwear pics!  My boys think it is so much fun swimming in their underwear.  They won't think it is funny, when I show their scrapbooks to their friends at age 16....LOL!  We don't let them swim that way in front of others.  They would if we let them!  No modesty yet!




Oh, were you wanting to know who won the blog candy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi from Henderson, NV - and Happy Birthday to Tanner...you little cutie. I found your blog surfing the web, it's one of the first ones I check every day on my lunch break! I love it! Thanks for all your creative ideas.
Sheri

Sheri, please send your snail mail to stampfest@cox.net, so I can mail your goodies.

Here is what Tanner picked for the blog candy:
  • Baby card
  • Father's Day card
  • See ya later alligator card
  • Thank you gift card holders (2)
  • Paper Bliss baby boy
  • M & M stickers
  • Paper Bliss playground equipment
  • Clearly Inspired videos (5)
BTW, Tanner had a wonderful birthday!  Thanks for all of your wishes and nice comments about my blog.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Love the layouts and the pics are awesome!

Crystals Cards said...

cute layouts, love your use of buttons

Jeanne said...

Cute layout! Now I've got the Walking on Sunshine song running through my head. It's a happy tune to start the day. Ü