Pages

CHERISH

Today is the day, I randomly draw a name to win the blog candy shown below in a past posting. If you haven't entered to win yet, please see the post named BLOG CANDY and ask me a question in the comment section. That is all it takes to enter the drawing. I will let you know on Tuesday' s post who won.

JoAnn asked what is your all-time favorite CTMH stamp set? Wow! That is tough to answer. There are so many that I like for different reasons. There are so many categories to choose from that I really had to look through my stamp sets and decide which one I would never get rid of. Well, I decided on Cherish. Yes, it is a flower stamp set. It is a rose that I can two step stamp and each time I use it or see it used, it is just beautiful. Below are three cards (not my design) I made in different colors with Cherish and I love each one. This may change over time, but I know I could not let this stamp set go for now. Click the pictures below to enlarge.

Cardstock: Cranberry, Black, White Daisy

Ink: Cranberry, Barn Red, Garden Green

Embellishments: Black brads









Cardstock: Cocoa, Bamboo, White Daisy, Hollyhock

Ink: Hollyhock, Blush, Garden Green

Embellishments: Hollyhock brads








Cardstock: Black, White Daisy, Petal, Amethyst

Ink: Amethyst, Petal, Garden Green, White Daisy

Embellishments: Black brads







Another question!

Jodene asked...Since you sell CTMH I was wondering how does one in the states receive a catalog? Well, there are different ways to get one. I give my stamp club members free catalogs as long as they are a stamp club member. Otherwise, you can purchase all current catalogs for $3.95 each plus shipping by contacting me.

I love all your questions and thanks for your nice comments.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love all the different looks just by changing the colors