Pages

For You

YEAH...my blog has reached 1000, so I will draw a winner on Monday, July 2nd. I want to give those who don't check their emails every day or surf the net to enter the drawing. It happens to be my oldest nephew, Nic's, birthday too! So we will celebrate by giving away goodies on that day. I have been reading your questions and they are good. I will start answering them at the bottom of my posts. If you haven't posted a comment and want to win blog candy see the posting below.

Here is a card that I created a few days ago and just couldn't share it until I got the ribbon correct. This was my third attempt and I am finally satisfied with it. I have had this stamp set for awhile and this is the first time I used it. This is a card for firsts, because this is the first time I used my empressor guide and tool for a card I created. That is how I made the sanded lines on the Clover Meadow cardstock. I have used this before on my scrapbook layouts and like the look, so I tried it as a frame. I think it looks pretty good!

Stamp sets: Elegant Floral, Romantic Backgrounds, Sweet Occasions

Ink: Clover Meadow, Blush, Hollyhock

Paper: White Daisy, Clover Meadow, Hollyhock

Embellishments: Brads, American Crafts polka dots ribbon, CTMH Clover Meadow gingham ribbon, Clover Meadow baby pin

Beth asked: How do I find time to do it all? Well, I am at stay at home mom, so that helps! My scraproom is combined with our family room, so every time the family sits down to watch tv, I sit down at my scrap table and work on something. I am able to leave my on-going projects out, so I don't have to spend time getting my supplies out each time I work. Every free moment I have I try to continue a project I am working on to post. If I don't finish a project to post, I pull something from my archives and post a layout or card. I do try to stamp every day. I didn't do this until I read other stamper's blogs and they make time every day. I thought...I can do that! I think I have gotten faster the more I stamp. I am constantly thinking of stamping. I create cards in my head while driving my car, before I fall asleep and unfortunately even at church. I am working on not daydreaming about scrapping there. LOL! I guess I would have to say I am obsessed and addicted to this great hobby that I started four years ago.

Pattyjo: I wish I could have reached you before July 1st, because the opportunity to earn Kindred Spirits for free is over. It is a promotion that Close To My Heart ran in June. If you held a gathering and the sales were $350 or more, you would automatically get the stamp set free. Sorry!

No comments: