Pages

Delight in Everything - File Folder 2

Here is the second file folder card I made using Delight In Everything stamp set. Instead of using Colonial White cardstock as the base, I used Buttercup. This is the second card in a series of file folder cards corporate designed, so we could show how great Delight In Everything and Coluzzle Templates look. File folders are not just for storing paper anymore. These cards are a great change from the traditional cards I make most of the time.

In addition, I used Let's Get Together paper pack - level 2, White Daisy grosgrain ribbon and pewter brads. I edged the card with Garden Green ink. Ink distressing seems to be a popular technique these days and it is easy to do. I might have to showcase that technique next Tuesday.

These colors remind me of summer and happy things! Click on the link above for Let's Get Together to see other artwork created with this paper packet. You just might have to pick a pack up yourself.

Have fun and Happy Stamping!

No comments: