Pages

Delight in Everything - File Folder 3

I hope you liked Technique Tuesday. I had fun choosing, which technique to show you. I decided to start off with a technique where I could show you some cards created using the showcased technique. I won't always be able to do that, but hopefully more times than not.

Here is the third Delight In Everything card in the series of five. Just two more to show you. I hope you are not getting bored seeing them yet. I think changing the card base color helps make the card seem a little different. For this card, I used Garden Green for the card base. Again, I can't say enough how much I like these file folders cards. The Coluzzle template is easy to work with. You just need to remember to move your shoulder instead of your wrist. If you have Coluzzle templates or are getting them and you have questions, please ask! I would be happy to help you. I know when I first started to use them I wasn't real fond of them. Since I have purchased the file folder and purse templates, I like using them to make my cards a little special. It is always fun to open a card and see something unexpected. I think you get that with this style.

In addition, I used Let's Get Together paper pack - level 2 (awesome collection of papers), pewter brads, White Daisy grosgrain ribbon and I inked the edges of the card with Garden Green ink. Look at the center of the flower on this card. The red center is one of the circles cut out of the pattern paper in the Let's Get Together pack. I think this adds a great touch. Corporate did a great job designing this series.

I got a little stamping done Wednesday afternoon while Tanner took a nap and Tate played at a friend's house. I added pictures to one of the Cherish layouts I completed on National Scrapbooking Day and I made a birthday card that I am going to demonstrate the technique at my all day crop on July 7th and give the card away. Keep watching for those two creations!

Hope you are enjoying your summer! Take time to create!

No comments: