Pages

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Cindy Vernon. This is my first time, so it is exciting! The rules are that I need to post 7 random facts about myself, tag 7 other people, and post the rules. I also need to let the 7 people know that I've tagged them in a comment on their blog. I would tag Jeanne, but I found out she has been tagged already. Hmmm!

I've tagged: April, Dawn, Allie, Nina, Kathy, Cheryl, Anne Marie

7 Random facts about myself:

1. I am a Diet Pepsi addict. That is all I drink 24/7.

2. My favorite sport to watch is Ultimate Fighting - UFC. My husband and I buy the pay-per-view fighting events.

3. I love scary movies, especially vampire movies. I can't tell you how many times I have seen Blade, Interview with a Vampire, etc.

4. I run in the morning at 5:45 a.m. with my friend Heather and hate every moment of it. I am not a morning person!

5. My dad used to call me Kimberly Clown when I was little.

6. My husband used to work for OSHA and we met because an employee reported the company I worked for on a air quality problem. Bad for the company, but good for me! Just so you know, the company didn't get fined.

7. My husband plays electric guitar in a band and I love to dance...great combination!

1 comment:

Cheryl B. said...

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't been ignoring you re the tag. I've had my hands full the last few days with my mom falling twice and going to the ER (one involving an overnight stay) and then today she was vomiting so back to the ER. I think my family is going to have to make some decisions this week about moving her from assisted living into a nursing home. I've not been home much since Wednesday and haven't been on the computer much.