Pages

Thank You - Delight

Here is a 3 x 3 card I made using the other flowers in the Delight In Everything stamp set. I just love the little stems. This card is like a card I made at a consultant meeting that was designed by Chris Shouse. A new technique I learned was to use the clear block as a background stamp. I inked the block in Crystal Blue and then stamped it on the Buttercup cardstock. This is one of my favorite new techniques. I never thought about just using my block as a stamp. Since we have twelve blocks, I have twelve new backgrounds...YEAH!

Other accessories used are Let's Get Together paper pack - level 2, Cranberry cardstock and ink, White Daisy brads. I think this the last Delight in Everything card for a while. I am sure I will bring it back because I just can't get enough of those flower sets.

By the way, here is the baby layout I completed for Tanner's scrapbook using Cherish. I finally printed pictures for it. I like it even better with pictures, of course. Here are all my guys! Click the picture and the layout will be huge, so you can see the pictures much better. They are 2 1/2 years older now. Yes, I am not caught up on my scrapbooking either. Join the club!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: