This is the third one from Summertime and just one more to go before this evening. When I first stamped this image and colored it in with CTMH markers, I wasn't sure what I should do with it. Then I spied this Coluzzle file folder card in my scrap container, and I knew this stamped image was perfect for it.
You could send this as a card, put it on a scrapbook page or send it to a friend and she could put it on a scrapbook page. Then you can use it both ways.
I just love these Coluzzle folders ever since I completed the Delight in Everything cards that corporate designed. All products are CTMH unless noted:
- Sunflower cardstock
- Clover Meadow cardstock
- Route 66 paper pack - level 2
- White Daisy cardstock
- White Daisy bigger brad
- Just Blooms paper flowers - Autumn
- Friendship Blessings stamp set
- Dainty stamp set
- Summertime stamp set (2007 June stamp of the month)
- CTMH markers: Chocolate, Holiday Red, Garden Green, Topiary, Hydrangea, Orange, Sunny Yellow, Watermelon, Black, Clover Meadow, and Ocean
- Connection Club rhinestone flowers
- Chocolate organdy ribbon
- Cranberry ink
- Corner Adorner corner rounder for scallops (non-CTMH)
Take time for the flowers!