Pages

Time for Flowers


This is the third one from Summertime and just one more to go before this evening. When I first stamped this image and colored it in with CTMH markers, I wasn't sure what I should do with it. Then I spied this Coluzzle file folder card in my scrap container, and I knew this stamped image was perfect for it.

You could send this as a card, put it on a scrapbook page or send it to a friend and she could put it on a scrapbook page. Then you can use it both ways.


I just love these Coluzzle folders ever since I completed the Delight in Everything cards that corporate designed. All products are CTMH unless noted:
  • Sunflower cardstock
  • Clover Meadow cardstock
  • Route 66 paper pack - level 2
  • White Daisy cardstock
  • White Daisy bigger brad
  • Just Blooms paper flowers - Autumn
  • Friendship Blessings stamp set
  • Dainty stamp set
  • Summertime stamp set (2007 June stamp of the month)
  • CTMH markers: Chocolate, Holiday Red, Garden Green, Topiary, Hydrangea, Orange, Sunny Yellow, Watermelon, Black, Clover Meadow, and Ocean
  • Connection Club rhinestone flowers
  • Chocolate organdy ribbon
  • Cranberry ink
  • Corner Adorner corner rounder for scallops (non-CTMH)
Today, my downline, Belinda, is holding her jump start party at my house. Her make-n-take centers around Summertime and that is why I am trying to get something made for each stamp in the set. Wish her luck! I am sure she will do a great job!

Take time for the flowers!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love this card!!! I love the colors!!! Just beautiful!