Pages

FAMILY

Okay, I know I wrote that I would show you another card where I used Delight In Everything, but I couldn't wait to show you what I made at Brenda's workshop I went to Saturday morning. Isn't this cool?! We used True Fit Folios, which are 12 x 12 file folders and scored it in half and accordian style to make this family picture display. Each pocket, except the first one, holds a little card that can be pulled up to show a picture or journaling. The tabs make it easy to pull them up. The pockets are tight enough to allow me to leave the cards up if I want. In addition to the True Fit Folios, we used Simple Pleasures paper pack - level 2, and Simple Pleasures My Stickease, and the Solo letters, f, a, m, i, l, y stamp sets. Embellishments are cocoa grosgrain ribbon, pewter brads and photo clips, chocolate organdy ribbon, ivory organdy ribbon, crystal blue organdy ribbon and a round metal rimmed tag.

This project was so easy! I guess I have to confess that I didn't have to sew the pockets. YEAH! Everyone at the workshop hated sewing, so Brenda sewed the pockets for us. After we scored the folio to make it accordian style, she sewed by each score line to seal the pocket closed. Decorating the project was the fun part. Now, I have True Fit Folios on my wish list to make more of these displays. They would make a great gift. One lady at the workshop bought the Majestic Blue paper pack and My Stickease to make one of these for cruise pictures she wanted to display. Below are close-ups of the letters, so you can see them better. Don't forget to click on the pictures to enlarge them.

Have fun and Happy Stamping!

No comments: