Pages

BLOG Trouble

Hello everyone! I hope this message I am typing gets to you soon! I am sorry my posts have not been coming to you. No, I haven't taken a break or been on vacation. I have been having blog trouble. I posted Bugs & Kisses a couple of days ago and since then my blog hasn't been sent and my pictures keep disappearing. Ugh! I hate technical problems, because I am not good at figuring these things out. I think I have the picture problem fixed (for now). I am still working on why my posts are not being sent. I pray each night they get sent and check my emails bright and early the next day only to be disappointed lately. Well, I hope you enjoy Bugs & Kisses and I have a couple of other cards made for my next posts.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cindy Vernon said...

Hi Kim,
Hope your computer troubles are over. In the meantime, you've been tagged! Go to my website at http://www.cindyvernon.blogspot.com for instructions on how to play!

Jeanne said...

Oh Shoot, I'm too late! I was going to tag you, Kim! LOL